16 October 2012

Welcome

Good grief.  I never thought I'd actually be doing this, that is, I never thought I'd be starting a blog.  I told myself I wouldn't, but here we are.  And honestly, I feel pretty good about this venture into public writing.  I guess we'll see how it goes.

A note, however, concerning the content of this blog.  I read...a lot.  The primary format and intent of this blog is for me to share a quote by an author I am currently reading that seems particularly poignant...or problematic.  I will then proceed to briefly reflect on the given quote.  The word "brief" is pretty key here.  I'm not writing my own version of Barth's Church Dogmatics.  Just relatively succinct reactions.  If someone wants to respond or comment on the quote or my response, go for it.  I always welcome good dialogue.

I guess that's about it.  So welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment